Managed TFTP server implementation with the following features:
- Open source
- works both in IPv4 and IPv6 mode.
- correct retry behavior
- supports the following TFTP options: block size, transfer size, and timeout.
- it's possible to run in single port mode: this ensures that only port 69 will be used for TFTP transfers, simplifying firewall and router configuration.
- supports many concurrent transfers.
- as of 1.2 beta : supports windowed mode, enabling high speed downloads.
- Runs as windows service.
- Supports multiple TFTP servers on different endpoints, each serving its own root directory.
- Advanced MSI based installer.
- Logs to the windows event log.
- permissive MIT license so it can be used in commercial projects.
The server has been successfully tested with the following clients:
- windows 7 TFTP
- Win32: TFTPD32 by Philippe Jounin
- ubuntu/linux Advanced TFTP client,
- ubuntu/linux TFTP
- ubuntu/linux TFTP-hpa
- B&R PLC bootloader
Tested platforms (so far)
- 32 bit Windows XP
- 64 bit Windows Vista
- 64 bit Windows 7
- Linux! The main TFTP library compiles and runs without modifications in
Mono . All I had to do was create a small console app that instantiates the TFTPServer class.